Continuing on from yesterday’s post Part 1: How to make a Lace Bra
This post will cover:
- Sewing underwire casing to bra cups
- Attaching elastic to the armhole
- Attaching the hook and eye bra fastener
- Making and attaching your straps
- Inserting the underwire and sewing that casing closed
- Adding a final embellishment
Step 5: Sew underwire casing to bra cups
Step 6: Attach armhole elastic to the sides and to top of back wing
Step 7: Attach hook and eyes to wings
Step 8: Make and attach adjustable straps
Step 9: Insert underwire and sew underwire casing closed
Make sure that you are inserting the right part of the underwire into your casing and insert it into the casing and not underneath it!
Step 9: Attach embellishment
And you’re done!