Am getting pretty excited about my birthday dress now – after trying it on last week and being incredibly disappointed, I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. With the bf having to work this weekend, I am having a lovely lazy weekend catching up on things.
I mentioned my main problem with this pattern before was adjusting it for my bust as it is not a simple bodice to alter. In the end I decided to tissue fit the bodice and I’m hoping that this is what is going to make the difference! I’m not so bothered about the skirt being hideous because I realise that that is mostly due to my rushed construction of the muslin and the pockets not sitting right….
Sorry about the rubbish photos but am having issues with my computer and wordpress.